1. Students and staff of the school are members of the library.
2. A student can borrow only two books at a time for a period of two weeks.
3. A staff member can borrow maximum five books at a time for a period of one month.
4. Books will be issued to the students, during the library periods. No book will be issued or returned during the teaching hours.
5. Marking, underlining or writing on library books, periodicals, and newspapers is strictly forbidden.
6. Reference books and current periodicals will not be issued to any member. These can be consulted only in the library.
7. If the books are not returned within the specified time it will be viewed seriously and fine will be charged as per rules.
8. The Librarian may call for a book at any time, even if the normal period of loan has not expired.
9. In case of book is misused, wrongly handled or lost the person concerned will have to replace the book or pay the current market price of the book.
10. After reading, make sure that the books, periodicals and newspapers are kept back at their respective places.
11. The members should take good care of library furnishings and equipment. Make sure the library looks as good when you leave as it did when you came in.
12. Drink and food are not allowed in the Library.
13. Library computers are for academic purpose only. Do not tamper with the computer settings. Follow the internet safety guidelines.
14. A ‘No Dues Certificate’ by each student is to be obtained from the Librarian while his/her transfer/withdrawal from the school.
15. Strict order and silence shall be maintained in the library and speak softly if needed.\